Provide healthy, safety and environmentally friendly place & prepared to translate this commitment into the resources necessary to implement, develop, operate and maintain a HSE Management System and to adhere to the HSE Policy of the company
Date: Mar 01 2017
Number of vacancies: 1
Reports to: Country Manager
Provide healthy, safety and environmentally friendly place & prepared to translate this commitment into the resources necessary to implement, develop, operate and maintain a HSE Management System and to adhere to the HSE Policy of the company taking into account in all business and operational decisions to protect HSE matters.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing specialized advice on implementing the OHSE Management System & the OHSE Annual Plan and Promote OHSE Behavior & Initiatives as tools to establish the OHSE MS
- Helping in the identification of the applicable local legal and other requirements as well as evaluating their potential implications to the activities; products and services carried out by the Company.
- Identified other requirements pertaining to the implementation of the Safety Management System
- Ensuring consistent approach is taken to managing all HSE issues throughout the company and its contractors ,provided consultation for all decisions related to OHSE, safety services and contracting in addition to brainstorming for relevant staffs that are carrying out OHSE critical activities
- Reviewing OHSE manual, regulation and procedure manual regularly to ensure that it is more relevant and accessible and assisting Management to carry out HSE MS Gap analysis.
- Hand on / Contributing in the Environmental Impact Assessment Studies
- Responsible for maintaining OHSE auditable records, reports and other relevant documentation, which will be maintained and distributed as required for the effective administration of the OHSE Management System.
- Submitting hand book of Security and implementing / reviewing rules, supporting / monitoring staff and contractors compliance with Security rules.
- Submitting OHSE Plan, OHSE KPI & Followed-up
- Indicators/near misses to measure OHSE performance.
- Procedure for assessment of all staff OHSE competence.
- Holding quarterly/Monthly/Weekly minutes review meeting to ensure the following:
- Developing and Implementing of the OHSE MS. and effectiveness.
- Support to ensure that contractors/subcontractor is in line with company standards and prevailing HSE legislation.
- Reviewing and testing the corporate HSE plan.
- Reviewing OHSE Competencies
- Reviewing and supporting equipment recommendations and operational changes required to prevent injury and illness before they are made.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Professional Certificate/ Diploma in HSE from a recognized University or Institute
- From 7 to10 years of experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- Lead auditor for OHSAS 18001-2007 & 14001- 2015
- Holder of HSE industry certifications; OSHA (30 hr.) General and constriction or NEBOSH
- Train the trainer for HSE issues from a recognized Institute
- Awareness of Romania Environment, Safety & Health laws and common practices
- Only Romanian and EU applicants will be considered
- Advanced knowledge of English
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, quoting the job Code “Rom-SA001” in the subject