Exciting career opportunity for Egyptian nationals in Oil & Gas Services company!
Date: Dec 14 2017
Number of vacancies: 1
Department: Wireline Loogging
Reports to: General Manager, Wireline Logging Division
Setcore Petroleum was founded in 1999 as a member of the Setcore Group, which was established as a modern company by the late Said El Tawil in 1972.
Since 1999, Setcore Petroleum Services has expanded the Group’s expertise into oilfield services, with a growing footprint across the MENA region and beyond.
Today, led by Mr El Tawil’s grandson Tamer Nassar, Setcore Petroleum Services continues to build a reputation for delivering cutting-edge solutions for the oil and gas industry’s toughest challenges, and it is proud to still be operating on the traditions and values of its founder.
Managing Wireline Logging accounts in Egypt to ensure a successful, sustainable and growing business relations with customers. Acting as a liaison and interface between customers and Logging team to ensure quality service delivery to customers.
4 years college degree – preferrably Engineering
8-10 years with at least 3 Years of Sales Experience
- Tendering and Pricing Process
- Relationships/ Networking
- Customer Focus
- Industry Knowledge – Wireline background
- Presentation, Analytical and Communication Skills
- English Communication Written and Oral
- Setcore Core Values.
- Computer skills- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify and grow opportunities within Egypt and collaborate with operations team in order to achieve the set goals and contact prospective customers.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Establish buying cycles.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Setcore Services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the management.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Meet the Set KPIs and Revenue Forecasted.
- Ensure Business growth as per set Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly targets.
- Responsible for Invoicing cycle to clients and ensuring timely collection is done as per company target.
- Ultimate responsible for quality management system within Setcore.
- To establish an overall sense of direction and sets the principles of action towards good OHSE management
- Ultimate responsible for OHSE management system within Setcore
- Instruct OHSE Manager to monitor OHSE activities in order to ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
- Lead the investigation team when any fatal accident happens.
- Monitor overall OHSE activities.
- Minimize environmental impacts to surrounding atmosphere when engaged in work process.
- Understand hazards / risk involved in designated work area
- Ensure that adequate controls / safety procedures & safe methods are used & implemented to minimize risks & reduce hazards
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com, quoting the job Code “WL022” in the subject line